1. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Web Service User and are aimed to facilitate using the websites within the Web Service. Cookies usually include the name of the website from which they come from, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
2. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Web Service User and having access to them is the operator of the Web Service – EL-Piast Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at: ul. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 74
3. Cookies are used to:
a) customise the contents of the websites within the Web Service to match the preferences of the User and optimise the use of such websites; cookies in particular allow to recognise the device of the Web Service User and display the website in an appropriate manner, according to his/her individual needs;
b) create statistics which provide insight into the manner in which the Web Service Users use the websites, which enables us to improve the websites’ structure and contents;
c) maintain the session of the Web Service User.
4. There are two basic types of cookies used by the Web Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device while he/she is logged in or until the User leaves the website or turns off the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the User during the time specified in the parameters of such cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The Web Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) ‘essential’ cookie files which make it possible to use the services offered by the Web Service, e.g. identifying cookies used for the services which require secured access within our Web Service;
b) ‘performance’ cookie files which make it possible to collect information about how the websites within the Web Service are used;
c) ‘functional’ cookie files which make it possible to ‘remember’ the settings and customised elements selected by the User.
6. In many cases the software used for browsing websites (web browser) will by default accept storing cookie files on the end device of the User. The Web Service Users may at any time change the settings concerning cookie files. Such settings may be changed in the menu of the web browser in particular to block the automatic acceptance of cookies or to require notification each time cookies are stored at the device of the Web Service User. Detailed information on the possibilities and manners of managing cookie files is available in the settings of the software used (web browser).
7. The Web Service Operator informs that the restricted acceptance of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the websites within the Web Service.
8. For more information on cookies, go to the ‘Help’ section in the menu of your web browser.
The company EL-Piast Sp. z o.o. is specialized manufacturer of a wide range of industrial automation equipment, electronics and control. We are distinguished by reliability, precision and innovative design solutions that deliver the highest quality of our products. In our offer you will find control cabinets, switchgears, freely programmable PLC controllers, HMIs, expansion modules, temperature sensors, and a range of other devices for automation systems of ventilation and air-conditioning.